Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week one

The idea of fun for myself is having a great time with friends or a hobby. My favorite game, that I have always been able to go back and play. Would have to be the classic GTA Vice City video game, from the early 00's. The great thing with the game, is that there is always something new to discover. Even after playing it for a number of years, I am always able to find something new to discover.

As in board games, I enjoy the classics such as Monopoly, Life etc. These games seem to be interesting due to the setup of the game and the general design of the graphics. They are two games, that are very easy to understand and enjoy.


The game, that we studied this week entitled "Munchkins". I found the game to be rather interesting, even it took awhile to understand the main structure. The graphics incorporated into the game, seem to be very interesting and eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment